Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Other Kids...

Here are some pics of the oldest 3.  Enjoy!!

I think the way Maggie looks has changed so much lately, she is looking so much older to me!

I think she's looking a lot like her older sister!

Nice face, Maggie!

Elliot got his head shaved.  I think he looks adorable!!  This is also Elliot's favorite shirt, he loves Charlie Brown!!

Elliot, pre-buzzing, was laying on Ray's lap.  He stood up and this is what we found on Ray's leg.  Permanent marker, people...that ain't comin' out!  I am a little baffled at how Ray didn't know it was happening, but whatever!

Maggie and Elliot have become much better friends since Naomi was born.  Before, Elliot kindof just tolerated her, now they play together all the time.  (Sorry about the pictures, I'm having issues with my camera-all the pictures are blurry.  Anyone with camera expertise know why this is happening?!)

Elliot spinning Maggie around in the basket, I mean ghost Elliot...

Maggie likes to wrap up her baby and put her in the swing.  On a totally unrelated note, I think Maggie may be left handed (which I'm sure means that she is a gifted genius, like my left handed mom:).

Ghost Grace jumped in front of the camera right as I was taking this picture.  Again, camera issues! We are getting some spooky pictures around here!

3 comments:

Trev and Shan said...

I love the picture of Elliott with his name written on Ray's pants....that is hilarious!! Your kids are so cute. Grace's facial expressions in every picture cracks me up! It seems like every kid goes through that stage where they make faces and think it's so funny. I agree with you about Maggie...she is looking more and more like a big girl every time you post a pic. And Naomi is adorable! I'm sure you never have a dull moment with those 4 little cuties!

Jason and Dana said...

And can I say, HOW is Maggie almost 2!?!??! It's so sad that I don't know her that well. How are we going to live in the same place again? Let's figure it out.

Colin & Lori said...

Oh the chaos. How do you do it? I get nervous thinking about #4. You are such a great mom and a trooper!!